Career Services Overview
Career Resources in the College of Agriculture, Food, and Environment
It is our goal to produce career ready graduates who are competitive in the job market as well as prepared for graduate and professional schools.
To prepare our students for life after graduation, we encourage engagement in the following areas:
For assistance with development in those areas, please visit the Advising Resource Center located in N8 of the Agricultural Science Center.
A few of the services we provide :
- Major and career exploration
- Education abroad planning
- Internship and career search coaching
- Professional Mentoring
- Resume, C.V., and cover letter development and review.
- Mock interviews
- Personal statement development and review
It is never too early to meet with a career counselor to jump start the career search.
Students are encouraged to contact Amanda Saha, the Director of Career Development and Academic Enrichment for the College of Agriculture, Food, and Environment by calling 859-257-3468.
The University of Kentucky J.W. Stuckert Career Center also has a wide array of resources to assist you.
- Employment Opportunities for College Graduates in Agriculture