Advising Appointment by Major
Instructions are specific to Summer and Fall 2014 advising. College of Agriculture, Food and Environment advising will be October 20-November 14, 2014. Priority Registration for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015 will be November 3-25. *NEW* Once your registration window opens, it will remain open until November 25th.*NEW* Please check your registration window in myUK -> Registration. The target date for the Schedule of Classes to go live is Monday, October 13th.
If your advisor does not have any advising appointments available through myUK please contact him or her directly by phone or email. For additional assistance, please contact your Advising Resource Center.
- Agricultural Biotechnology: Make an appointment through myUK. Students who have not been assigned an advisor should contact Dr. Sharyn Perry at email@example.com or 859-218-0732 or Mrs. Esther Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-257-3263.
- Agricultural Economics: Make an appointment through myUK. If you are not sure who your advisor is, please contact Janene Toelle at 859-257-7264 or email@example.com. Advisees of Dr. Wuyang Hu please contact him directly via email. Dr. Maynard, Dr. Davis and Ms. Flores will be sending an email to their advisees with instructions about making an advising appointment. If you do not receive the email, please contact him/her at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agricultural Education: Students will be notified of about advising procedures by Dr. Vincent.
- Animal Sciences: Make an appointment through myUK. If your advisor doesn't utilize the myUK schedule please contact him/her directly. Ms. Ann Leed has already started advising and is using the Appointment Scheduler. If you have questions about Animal Sciences advising, please contact Ms. Ann Leed, Academic Coordinator for Animal Sciences at email@example.com.
- *NEW* Community & Leadership Development: CLDE will have group advising in 701 Garrigus Bldg on Monday, October 27th 12:30-3:00 p.m., Tuesday, October 28th 9:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m., Wednesday, October 29th 12:30-3:00 p.m., Thursday, October 30th 9:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and Friday, October 31st 12:30-3:00 p.m. If you are unable to make any of these advising times, please contact your advisor directly.
- Dietetics (HES): Students will schedule an appointment through myUK. Watch for an email via your departmental listserv for additional information.
- Entomology: Contact your advisor by e-mail or phone to make an appointment.
- Equine Science & Management: Make an appointment online through myUK. If you have questions about Equine Science & Management advising, please contact Mrs. Kristen Wilson, Academic Coordinator for Equine Science & Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Sciences (HES): Schedule an appointment online through myUK. Dr. Smith's advisees should sign up for an appointment outside her office.
- Family & Consumer Science Education (HES): Dr. Haleman will be sending an email to her advisees with information about scheduling an appointment.
- Food Science: Please contact your advisor to schedule an appointment.
- Forestry: Make an appointment through myUK. Dr. Dave Wagner's advisees should email him at email@example.com or call him at 859-257-3773. If you do not see your advisor listed online, please stop by 108 T.P. Cooper Bldg. to make an appointment.
- Horticulture, Plant & Soil Science: Make an appointment through myUK. If your advisor is not online, please contact him/her individually. Dr. Dave Williams' advisees should email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Hospitality Management & Tourism (HES): Make an appointment through myUK .
- Human Nutrition (HES): Students will schedule an appointment through myUK. Watch for an email via your departmental listserv for additional information.
- Landscape Architecture: Students should schedule an appointment through myUK. If you have questions, please contact Karen Goodlet at email@example.com or 859-257-7295.
- Merchandising, Apparel & Textiles (HES): Make an appointment through myUK. If you are unable to schedule an appointment online, please go by your advisor's office or check with Linda Marshall in 318 Erikson Hall to make an appointment.
- Natural Resources & Environmental Science: Make an appointment through myUK. If you have not been assigned an advisor, please make an appointment with Dr. Chris Matocha.
- Pre-Vet: Pre-Vet Group Advising will be Wednesday, October 8th 5:00-6:30 p.m. in 116 Biological Sciences Bldg. If you are unable to attend a Pre-Vet Advising meeting, Dr. Dwyer will announce her open advising hours via the Prevet listserv. If you are not on the listserv please go to http://www2.ca.uky.edu/gluck/EdUndergrad.asp and click on "Pre-Vet Listserv" in the blue box to add yourself to the listserv. Please contact Dr. Roberta Dwyer at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- Sustainable Agriculture: Schedule an appointment through myUK.
- Undeclared (AG): Agriculture majors should make an appointment through myUK with Susan Skees or Jamie Dunn.
- Undeclared (HES): School of Human Environmental Sciences majors should make an appointment through myUK with Louise Gladstone or Pam McFarland.