Advising Appointment by Major
Instructions are specific to Summer and Fall 2015 advising. College of Agriculture, Food and Environment advising will be March 9-April 10, 2015. Priority Registration will be March 30-April 21. Once your registration window opens, it will remain open until April 21. Please check your registration window in myUK -> Registration. The target date for the Schedule of Classes to go live is Monday, March 2nd. *NEW*4-Year Plans are now available for most of our degree programs at http://academics.ca.uky.edu/undergraduates. Click on your major to go to the appropriate website.
If your advisor does not have any advising appointments available through myUK please contact him or her directly by phone or email. For additional assistance, please contact your Advising Resource Center at 859.257.3468 or N8 Ag. Science Center or 859.257.2855 or 112 Erikson Hall.
- Agricultural Biotechnology: Make an appointment through myUK. Students who have not been assigned an advisor should contact Dr. Sharyn Perry at email@example.com or 859-218-0732 or Mrs. Esther Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-257-3263.
- Agricultural Economics: Make an appointment through myUK. If you are not sure who your advisor is, please contact Janene Toelle at 859-257-7264 or email@example.com. Advisees of Dr. Wuyang Hu please contact him directly via email. Dr. Maynard, Dr. Davis and Ms. Flores will be sending an email to their advisees with instructions about making an advising appointment. If you do not receive the email, please contact him/her at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agricultural Education: Students will be notified of about advising procedures by Dr. Vincent.
- Animal Sciences: Make an appointment through myUK. If your advisor doesn't utilize the myUK schedule please contact him/her directly. Ms. Ann Leed has already started advising and is using the Appointment Scheduler. If you have questions about Animal Sciences advising, please contact Ms. Ann Leed, Academic Coordinator for Animal Sciences at email@example.com.
- Community & Leadership Development: CLDE will have group advising in 701 Garrigus Bldg. You should receive an email with dates and times. If you are unable to make any of these advising times, please contact your advisor directly.
- Dietetics (HES): Students will schedule an appointment through myUK. Watch for an email via your departmental listserv for additional information.
- Please contact Mrs. Anissa Radford (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Tammy Stephenson (email@example.com) with questions.
- Entomology: Contact your advisor by e-mail or phone to make an appointment.
- Equine Science & Management: Make an appointment online through myUK. If you have questions about Equine Science & Management advising, please contact Mrs. Kristen Wilson, Academic Coordinator for Equine Science & Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Sciences (HES): Schedule an appointment online through myUK. Dr. Smith's advisees should sign up for an appointment outside her office.
- Family & Consumer Science Education (HES): Dr. Haleman will be sending an email to her advisees with information about scheduling an appointment.
- Food Science: Please contact your advisor to schedule an appointment. Ms. Leeann Slaughter is the Academic Coordinator for Food Science and may be reached at email@example.com.
- Forestry: Make an appointment through myUK. Dr. Dave Wagner's advisees should email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 859-257-3773. If you do not see your advisor listed online, please stop by 108 T.P. Cooper Bldg. to make an appointment.
- Horticulture, Plant & Soil Science: Make an appointment through myUK. If your advisor is not online, please contact him/her individually. Dr. Dave Williams' advisees should email him at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Hospitality Management & Tourism (HES): Make an appointment through myUK .
- Human Nutrition (HES): Students will schedule an appointment through myUK. Watch for an email via your departmental listserv for additional information. Please contact Mrs. Anissa Radford (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Tammy Stephenson (email@example.com) with questions.
- Landscape Architecture: Students should schedule an appointment through myUK. If you have questions, please contact Karen Goodlet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-257-7295.
- Merchandising, Apparel & Textiles (HES): Make an appointment through myUK. If you are unable to schedule an appointment online, please go by your advisor's office or check with Linda Marshall in 318 Erikson Hall to make an appointment.
- Natural Resources & Environmental Science: Make an appointment through myUK. If you have not been assigned an advisor, please make an appointment with Dr. Chris Matocha.
- Pre-Vet: Dr. Dwyer will announce her open advising hours via the Prevet listserv. If you are not on the listserv please go to http://www2.ca.uky.edu/gluck/EdUndergrad.asp and click on "Pre-Vet Listserv" in the blue box to add yourself to the listserv. Please contact Dr. Roberta Dwyer at email@example.com for additional information.
- Sustainable Agriculture: Schedule an appointment through myUK.
- Undeclared (AG): Agriculture majors should make an appointment through myUK with Susan Skees or Jamie Dunn.
- Undeclared (HES): School of Human Environmental Sciences majors should make an appointment through myUK with Louise Gladstone or Pam McFarland.